What happens if I been in an accident?

If you suffer an accident or if the vehicle has been damaged, if possible get a police report on the incident. Contact the car rental company as soon as possible, as they will help you throughout the process. The phone number is on your voucher.

You must also pay the excess stated on your lease to the rental car company. The sum will be charged on the credit card you left at the pickup of the car. If you have purchased deductible reimbursement from Mondial, contact them at the homecoming for repayment. More information on how to proceed, you get at the signing of the insurance.